Problem solving is your job. As a small business owner or professional service provider, each day you get up to face new problems. That’s OK, if you accept that problem solving is one of the top line items of the job description of a small business owner.
Of course, you don’t want to spend all your time solving programs. No, you want to book business and do great work. You want to work with ideal clients and get paid handsomely to boot.
Problem Solving Resources
This list of problem solving resources will ignite your passion for solving the problems you face and, as a result, help you accomplish your dreams.
- Don’t Give Up
- I’m Not Your Boyfriend (And How to Deal with Client Breakups)
- Moving On From Ideas That Aren’t Working
- Intimidated by Your Own Ideas
- The Only Person that Likes Change is a Baby with a Wet Diaper
- Finishing is More Important Than Starting
- How to Solve Business Problems
- How to Make a Book a Bestseller (through Change)
- What Are Your Odds for Success?
- One Page Ahead
- How to Take Criticism
- Pay For Results
How To Solve Your Problems
This list of problem solving resources will help you deal with criticism, increase your confidence, move on from ideas that aren’t working, embrace change, start what you finish and more.